Barb Hendrickson - Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator

Saturday, August 31, 2013

The Perfect Blend

Hello Stampers!
     I hope this finds you enjoying your weekend and having a little time for paper crafting.  Today's card was inspired by the sketch over at Freshly Made Sketches.  My first though when I saw it was to pull out and ink up this wonderful coffee cup in the Perfect Blend stamp set.  And, of course, I needed a little bit of grunge to go along on the ride, so I invited Gorgeous Grunge stamp set and Epic Day DSP to the party as well.  Here is my under 10 minute, quick and easy card.  I hope you enjoy.  Supply list to follow tomorrow...
** side note:  decided my scratch paper might just make the perfect backdrop for this messy card.  ;)


My card:

The sketch:
Stamping Supplies:
Stamps:  Perfect Blend, Gorgeous Grunge
Ink:  Basic Gray, Smoky Slate, Early Espresso
Paper:  Basic Gray, Crumb Cake, Epic Day dsp
Handy Tools:  SU Paper Snips, Stampin' Trimmer
Pretties:  Neutrals Candy Dots, Linen Thread

5 comments:

  1. I love seeing the coffee cup nestled in amid all those grungy stamps! That's a great idea to show it with your scratch paper - I've often thought the scratch paper is a work of art itself! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Jen. I appreciate your kind comments!

      Delete
  2. This is fabulous! The more I see this stamp the more I want it! Love the grungy feel to your card! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  3. Narelle, I felt the same way about this stamp set. I finally gave in. I really do love it. Thank you for your sweet comment.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I love hearing from fellow paper crafters and appreciate your comments.
blessings,
barb

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...